From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bug in stringhelper
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:03:39 GMT
The patch you sent seems to be modifying StringHelper::endsWith, not
::startsWith and then intent was that

StringHelper::endsWith("foobar", "bar") == true

I believe the existing code would do that and the patched version would
not but haven't had a chance to create a unit test case for those
functions.

Could you describe the symptom that you believe that a bug in
StringHelper is causing? It would be helpful if you could also create a
test case for every bug that you fix so that we can detect regressions.
I'd also prefer that you use Jira to submit patches.