From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How compile apr on windows?
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:22:34 GMT
I'm working on an Ant for building Apr that can spit out DSP files (and
VS.NET and XCode projects).  I haven't been able to work on it for a
few days, but it shouldn't take much work to finish off and it should
eliminate the need to independently build APR on Windows.

I don't know any APR committers, but will at least make an attempt to
get into APR, but if not will commit it here.  I have used to to try to
compile APR using Borland, but there are a decent number of issues that
I'll need to raise as APR bugs.