From "Justin Chen" <justin.c...@matrikon.com>
Subject End-of-line problem
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:19:25 GMT
Hi, I am using recent CVS version (2 days ago). Some source files (e.g., level.h, logger.h...)
seem to have "\r\r" or "\r\r\n" as EOLs, which caused my oversmart visual studio to keep complaining
with a message box. If I happened to agree with it by clicking th OK button, a blank line
would be insterted for each line of code, which caused syntax error for multi-line macro definitions.
What's more, when I checked the code into visual sourcesafe, this high IQ tool did the same
thing, making the code uncompilable when checked out.

Is this a bug or just because I didn't configure properly? I didn't use the Ant tool as mentioned
by Curt. Is it required for the code to compile with MSVC?

Thanks in advance.
Justin Chen

READER BEWARE: Unencrypted, unsigned Internet e-mail is inherently insecure.

Internet messages may be corrupted, incomplete, misdirected or may
incorrectly identify the sender. Therefore, nothing in this message or
attachments may be considered legally binding.

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED.

If you are not the intended recipient or their authorized agent, you
may not forward or copy this information and must delete or destroy all
copies of this message and attachments received.

Matrikon Inc. by telephone at (780) 448-1010.