From "Justin Chen" <justin.c...@matrikon.com>
Subject Access violation when compiled with msvc 6.0
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:29:16 GMT
Hello,

I got a similar problem as the one from Bob Young. The difference is that when I use logging
in a standalone EXE, it works just fine; the problem occurs when I use it in a DLL called
by an EXE. When the EXE terminates, an error message appears stating that certain memory could
not be "read". Surprisingly all log entries have been written succesfully despite of the error.

When I compile it with vc7.0, everything is working ok.

Any ideas? Thanks!
-Justin

READER BEWARE: Unencrypted, unsigned Internet e-mail is inherently insecure.

Internet messages may be corrupted, incomplete, misdirected or may
incorrectly identify the sender. Therefore, nothing in this message or
attachments may be considered legally binding.

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED.

If you are not the intended recipient or their authorized agent, you
may not forward or copy this information and must delete or destroy all
copies of this message and attachments received.

Matrikon Inc. by telephone at (780) 448-1010.