From "Drapal, Myron E \(Myron\)" <dra...@avaya.com>
Subject More 0.9.8 version nuances
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:40:24 GMT
I am not able to build my existing code (based on 0.9.7) with the latest
CVS code, and it seems that it has to do with the (partial) disablement
of DOMConfigurator (which I use).  Looking at the code a bit, it looks
like the log4cxx/portability.h header file is supposed to define
LOG4CXX_HAVE_XML, LOG4CXX_HAVE_LIBXML2 and/or LOG4CXX_HAVE_MS_XML (Is
this a correct assessment?).  If so, what is the intent of each of these
defines, and what should their default settings be for Windows (and
non-Windows) environments?  If I set them "correctly", will the
DOMConfigurator work as it did before?

Myron Drapal
drapal@avaya.com