From Björn Carlsson <maill...@versionsupport.com>
Subject Re: How compile apr on windows?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:10:21 GMT
The reson why I had the remove and add some files in the dll-project in
the log4cxx workspace was that the latest dsp file from CVS was not up
to date, the developer was probably working on Linux, so I found out
what to add / remove, by comparing src/Makefile.am in the 0.9.7 and
current version. :-)  A bit tricky.

/Björn Carlsson
VersionSupport.com <http://versionsupport.com>

on 2005-01-25 13:06 Jwahar Bammi wrote:

> Bjon
>
> Thanks for doing this. I am trying to understand why you had to
> add/remove some files in the DLL. The reason I am asking is that I use
> apr for other projects too, and I am considering adding log4cxx to the
> mix. Having one apr lib will be very desirable. Please could you let
> us know briefly which files you had to add/remove and briefly why.
>
> Thanks, that will help a lot
>

> Cheers,
>
> Bammi@mementi-inc.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0504-0, 2005-01-25
Tested on: 2005-01-25 22:10:29