From Björn Carlsson <maill...@versionsupport.com>
Subject Re: How compile apr on windows?
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:40:35 GMT
I believe the only problem for the apr dsw and dsp files is their unix
file endings, so open them in some text editor and change from unix to
dos file endings, to make MSVC accept them.
Or try my project files at: http://versionsupport.com/logging/apr.zip
But to compile the latest version of log4cxx from CVS I also had to add
and remove some files in the DLL-project, but I built them in VS.NET
2003. So my dsp files has been converted to vcproj files and the changes
are only in them.
But if you are intrested, the files I have changed:
http://versionsupport.com/logging/log4cxx.zip

/Björn Carlsson
VersionSupport.com <http://versionsupport.com>