From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Log4cxx
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:22:52 GMT

On Jan 25, 2005, at 7:51 AM, Keith Bottner wrote:

> I was having this problem on FreeBSD. It was due to multiple versions
> of
> aclocal being installed and the one that the sym link was pointing to
> was
> not the one that log4cxx was expecting. Even after I fixed that
> problem I
> could not get it to compile. I posted the problem on this list and the
> best
> I got back was something about log4cxx moving to Apaches portable kit
> or
> something. Anyway I hope this helps.
>
> Keith

I've been working to get log4cxx building on Gump which is either
FreeBSD or NetBSD.  Obviously there are problems with AutoConf and
Configure, but I'm not an expert on either and would welcome any
proposals.  The Gump build using Ant does appear to be working since
log4cxx at this time does not use the generated configuration files at
all.