From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Log4cxx build fails with gcc 2.95 under Solaris 8
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:02:09 GMT
I vaguely recall something like this issue, but can't come up with in
the archives.  Much has changed since 0.9.7, like tchar.h is no longer
used (it just contains a #error saying it shouldn't be included).  The
CVS HEAD is usable but not quite ready and we are trying to polish it
for a release.  I haven't tried building CVS HEAD with Solaris, but I
think you would be better off starting anything new with it than
starting with 0.9.7.