From "Kadarkarai, Prabhakar \(Prabhakar\)" <prabhak...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: How do i load a custom parameter?
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:25:47 GMT
Thanks Tom. It worked like a charm.

PK

-----Original Message-----
From: thomas.hawker@oocl.com [mailto:thomas.hawker@oocl.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 4:06 PM
To: log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: RE: How do i load a custom parameter?

There's another method you have to override, something like
setOptions(String name, String value).  You compare the name string to
the property name you want to set, and if they match (usually converting
both to upper or lower case), convert the property string to the correct
representation (i.e., make it an int) and assign it.  This can be found
all over the place.

Tom Hawker

Office    408-576-6591

PCS       913-488-0796