From "Kadarkarai, Prabhakar \(Prabhakar\)" <prabhak...@avaya.com>
Subject How do i load a custom parameter?
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:02:32 GMT
Hello All,

In a custom appender I would like to add few custom parameters and get
it loaded when the appender loads.  I have defined all the parameters in
the XML configuration file like "<param name=3D"Path"
value=3D"drprabhakar-a0/private$/RemoteMSMQ" />". When I am trying to =
load the appender I got the appender loaded but no properties loaded. I
have defined set/get methods in my custom appender file which is shown
below. How do I get this working? Should I need to call any MACRO to get
the parameter loading?

Thanks,

PK

void MSMQAppender::setPath(BSTR pathVal)

{

  this->pathName = pathVal;

}

BSTR MSMQAppender::getPath()