From "Prosenjit Sinha" <prosenjit.sa...@wipro.com>
Subject Query on RollingFileAppender
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 07:40:44 GMT

Hi,

                Is it possible to customize the naming convention used by
RollingFileAppender?  Currently it appends an integer value after a new file
is generated. I want to name the new file according to my requirement (I
want to append current timing ). Is it possible with current version of
log4cxx?

Regards

Prosenjit Sinha

Project Engineer

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Confidentiality Notice

intended
If
immediately