From Fabijan...@nucorsteel.com
Subject Re: Is this project still alive????
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:25:01 GMT
I am using it in production. My setup is following:

log4cxx enabled apps => local file (DailyRollingFileAppender)

|=> remote simplesocketserver (SocketAppender) => chainsaw
(XMLSocketAppender)

local (DailyRollingFileAppender) runs fine (except that there is no way to
automaticlly purge old log files afaik)
simplesocketserver dies sometimes (not very often, once a month perhaps)

+++
Aleksandar Fabijanic
Level 2 Automation Engineer
Nucor Steel Berkeley - Beam Mill