From "Barak Simon" <barak.si...@db.com>
Subject STLPort & Old C++ Headers
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:54:19 GMT

Hi,
We are trying to upgrade our Sunpro compiler to version 5.6 which comes built-in with STLPort
implementation of STL.
This causes build problems of log4cxx whenever an old c header file like string.h or stdlib.h
is required, but not included.

The STLPort version coming with the compiler seems to be already pre-built, so I am a bit
reluctant to change the macro configurations
there by hand (one would assume the compiler vendor will know best what's right).

It seems to me that log4cxx implicitly relies on certain header files being included by other
header files (such as string.h) and when this is not the case
it no longer compiles.

Barak
Barak Simon
GED IT Core Platform