From renny.ko...@rubixinfotech.com
Subject Re: Is this project still alive????
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:28:36 GMT
Really?  It worked for us... I'm pretty sure one of my dev's was playing
with it...

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.
www.rubixinfotech.com

孙 晓光 <x_explorer@hotmail.com>
11/18/2004 11:22 AM
Please respond to "Log4CXX User"

        To:     log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Is this project still alive????

Me too. I use it in developing our application server system. The only
problem is SockHubAppender can not work!