From renny.ko...@rubixinfotech.com
Subject Re: Is this project still alive????
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:13:15 GMT
Yes... we're using it in a production environment... with no identifiable
problems (except the time-stamp).   There is a strange core dump we keep
having, but because we use an in-memory database and an active/standby
setup ... that's transparent to system operation.

Renny Koshy
President & CEO

RUBIX Information Technologies, Inc.
www.rubixinfotech.com