From 孙 晓光 <x_explo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SocketHubAppender client
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:18:37 GMT
Dear Paul:

Great!

Thanks for your patch, I have modified these lines, then recompiled it. Now
it works well on my system.  It seems that I must update code with cvs. The
release bz2 tarball is too old.

:)

Regards,

Sun Xiaoguang

>From: "Paul Nader" <Paul.Nader@telefonica.net>
>To: "'Log4CXX User'" <log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: SocketHubAppender client
>Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 20:52:48 +0100
>
>Anton,
>
>Thinking back to it I actually reported a fault in sockethubappender. Here
is my email to Michael... Maybe its still faulty?

>Paul.
>
>Hi Michaël,
>
>I've been doing a bit more testing with log4cxx and noticed that
sockethubappender didn't seem to work. I investigated and found that the
oosList was not been passed by reference to the ServerMonitor. I made a
diff of my changes in case you are interested:

>bash-2.03$ diff net/sockethubappender.h
/export/home3/pnader/log4cxx-0.9.7/include/log4cxx/net/sockethubappender.h
>198c198
><
std::vector<helpers::SocketOutputStreamPtr> oosList;
>---
> >
> > std::vector<helpers::SocketOutputStreamPtr> &oosList;
>210c210
><                               const
std::vector<helpers::SocketOutputStreamPtr>& oosList);
>---
> >
> > std::vector<helpers::SocketOutputStreamPtr>& oosList);
>

>bash-2.03$ diff sockethubappender.cpp
/export/home3/pnader/log4cxx-0.9.7/src/sockethubappender.cpp

ѽнʹ MSN Messenger:  http://messenger.msn.com/cn