From paulo.albuquer...@sebasi.pt
Subject RE: Error trying to compile log4cxx-0.9.7 in VC++ 6.0
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:30:07 GMT
Just another M$ random bug.... it seems that sometimes Visual Studio gets
confused with filenames with spaces in them, first time it happened to me!
=\

Paulo Albuquerque

-----Original Message-----
From: Paulo Fradique Albuquerque
Sent: terça-feira, 16 de Novembro de 2004 12:51
To: log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: Error trying to compile log4cxx-0.9.7 in VC++ 6.0

Hi there,

Could someone point me out the cause of this error i'm getting while trying
to compile log4cxx in Visual C++ 6.0? The full Output follows:

--------------------Configuration: dll - Win32 Unicode
Release--------------------
Compiling EventLog message file
MC: Compiling ..\..\include\log4cxx\nt\EventLogCategories.mc
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 6.00.8447
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1992-1998. All rights reserved.
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "and.obj"
Error executing c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.

log4cxx.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I haven't got a clue on what that "and.obj" is....

Thanks in advance,

Paulo Albuquerque

AVISO

Esta mensagem e todos os seus anexos poderá conter informação confidencial
para uso exclusivo do destinatário. Se a recebeu indevidamente, elimine-a
por favor e informe o emissor. Obrigado.

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and attachments may contain confidential information for
exclusive use of its recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Thank You.