From "Sven A. Schmidt" <...@abstracture.de>
Subject Re: log4cxx and MacOS X
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 10:16:22 GMT
Bernard,

delayedloop has a problem due to global static initialization. I've
posted about this a couple of months ago (see the archives). Insert a
configuration call before accessing the log static to fix it.

HTH,
Sven

--
Dr. Sven A. Schmidt

abstracture IT-Beratung GmbH     mail: sas@abstracture.de
Obere Kirchstr. 7                fon:  +49 6123 704 79 57
65344 Eltville                   fax:  +49 6123 704 79 61