From "Anton Müller" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Using Log4j Chainsaw v2 with log4cxx
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 07:16:48 GMT
Hi,

I wanted to use Log4j Chainsaw v2 and write
to a socket with log4cxx 0.97 but I didnt get it
to work.

Before I continue to check this I have some small questions:

- Is "Log4j Chainsaw v2" usable with log4cxx or are there
  binary incompabilities with the
  serialized LoggingEvent in log4j/log4cxx?

- is there another tool like  Chainsaw  which works with log4cxx?

- is the binary format of "serialized LoggingEvent" documented
  somewhere (if I want to catch them myself) ?

Bye

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++