From "Anton Müller" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject log4cxx 0.98 tarballs (or cvs snapshots)
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:46:38 GMT
Sorry I wrote this mail to the wrong goup (again) :-(

Now again:

hi,

I wanted to do the following on Windows XP
with MS Visual C++ 6.0 SP3:

1. compile a minimalistic log4cxx

 with the 0.97 tarball  I could not skip
 xml and odbc support (Its some time ago now,
  don't remember exactly)

 I got compile errors.

2. I wanted to check if it compiles with BCB 5.0

------------

Since some bugs are perhaps already fixed,
I wanted to know where I getan actual a tarball
which compiles on win32.
(I don't have cvs access, I tried it with cvsgrab,
but the msvc project files are in unix text format
only \n linefeed, and msvs doesnt like it.

And after some work I tried it and got lots of
compile errors so I gave up)

... so to the end

Can I get a snapshot which compiles on win32???

Or what is planned actually.

Thanks

  Stephane

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++