From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: log4cxx and std::string
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:31:22 GMT
The types of problems you are reporting suggest that you are using a
Unicode configuration to build the app.  If you don't need it right at
the moment, I would suggest sticking with a non-Unicode build until the
0.9.8 is available.

The current approach used to handle Unicode within log4cxx is fraught
with problems (http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-10).  I'm
currently working on a series of changes that fix that and make it
unnecessary for the caller to have to worry about handling their own
conversions.