From "Paul Nader" <Paul.Na...@telefonica.net>
Subject RE: SocketHubAppender client
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:45:06 GMT
Anton,

These are the props we used:

log4j.logger.SocDataLogger=OFF, hubdatafile, socdatafile
log4j.additivity.SocDataLogger=false

log4j.appender.hubdatafile=SocketHubAppender
log4j.appender.hubdatafile.Port=13289

log4j.appender.socdatafile=SocketAppender
log4j.appender.socdatafile.RemoteHost=blade
log4j.appender.socdatafile.Port=14445

Maybe try testing you are actually logging something by replacing it with a DailyRollingFileAppender?

Regards

Paul Nader
Consulting Engineer
Rubix Information Technlogies, Inc.