From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does SocketHubAppender fully implemented yet?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:28:41 GMT
I waited hoping someone else would answer this.  I don't know.  There
is no work ongoing or planned on SocketHubAppender other than a wish
that the serialized format used by SocketAppender and SocketHubAppender
were compatible with log4j
(http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-7).  There are no
substantial unit tests for SocketHubAppender in the test suite.   I've
added a bug report (http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-38) for
the issue.