From "Xiong, Wei (Wei)" <wxi...@lucent.com>
Subject RE: I degrade some softwares on my computer, and now I can build log4cxx on Solaris 9 x86 now. But...
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:44:01 GMT
Thanks to Curt Arnold for your warm-hearted.
The following is the backtrace information of my program:

(gdb) backtrace
#0  0xdd9fa8d7 in std::_Rb_tree<std::string, std::pair<std::string const,
std::s
tring>, std::_Select1st<std::pair<std::string const, std::string> >,
std::less<s
td::string>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, std::string> >
std::string const&) const (this=0x0, __k=@0xdda5db14) at stl_tree.h:496
#1  0xdd9b7eb4 in log4cxx::helpers::Properties::getProperty(std::string
const&)
const (this=0x8047a40, key=@0xdda5db14) at stl_map.h:513
#2  0xdd9bcd01 in
log4cxx::PropertyConfigurator::doConfigure(log4cxx::helpers::P
roperties&, log4cxx::helpers::ObjectPtrT<log4cxx::spi::LoggerRepository>&) (
   this=0x8047a90, properties=@0x8047a40, hierarchy=@0x8064fa4)
   at propertyconfigurator.cpp:149
#3  0xdd9bdc71 in log4cxx::PropertyConfigurator::doConfigure(std::string
const&,
log4cxx::helpers::ObjectPtrT<log4cxx::spi::LoggerRepository>&) (
   this=0x8047a90, configFileName=@0x8047c00, hierarchy=@0x8064fa4)
   at propertyconfigurator.cpp:119
#4  0xdd9be268 in log4cxx::PropertyConfigurator::configure(std::string
const&)
   (configFilename=@0x8047c00) at propertyconfigurator.cpp:124
#5  0x080524b8 in main (argc=2, argv=0x8047c54) at log4cxxtest.cpp:44
(gdb)

It seems that the library failed to parse the configure file. But I do not
see the parsing process output yet. How could it call the getProperty
function before it finished to parse the configure file? What does this
mean? I have no idea. Maybe I need to look more deeply into the source
file. What 's your suggestion?

Bill David
2004.10.19