From "Martin LECHNER" <Martin.LECH...@frequentis.com>
Subject Re: How to log milliseconds?
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 08:58:58 GMT
Now it works :)

Thanks a lot!!!!

--

Martin Lechner Bakk. techn.

SW Team, A. Kroepfl

FREQUENTIS GmbH

Postal Address: A-1120 Wien, Spittelbreitengasse 34

Office Address: A-8010 Graz, Pluedemanngasse 104

martin.lechner@frequentis.com

Tel. +43/316/429082-18, Fax -1555

>>> mcatan@apache.org 09/06/04 07:22am >>>
Hello Martin,

The problem has been fixed (it was a regression introduced in the
LOG4CXX-8 bug fix).

Please, check out dateformat.cpp in the CVS repository.

Regards,

--
Michaƫl CATANZARITI
log4cxx project manager