From "Barak Simon" <barak.si...@db.com>
Subject SocketServer
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:01:38 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to use Java's SocketServer with C++ clients, but get the following errors:

2004-09-20 16:39:44,537 ERROR [main] net.SocketNode - Could not open ObjectInputStream to
Socket[addr=<xxx>,port=<yyy>,localport=5000]
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:737)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java:253)
        at org.apache.log4j.net.SocketNode.<init>(SocketNode.java:46)
        at org.apache.log4j.net.SocketServer.main(SocketServer.java:110)

Is it supposed to be possible to do what I try, or am I mixing unmixables?
If so, is there, or has someone wrote, an equivalent C++ SocketServer? (The more advanced
one, not the SimpleSocketServer)

Thanks,
Barak

Barak Simon