From Mattias Brändström <thebra...@brasse.org>
Subject Strings and configuration (unrelated to each other)
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 08:56:15 GMT
Hello!

I have two questions about the log4cxx API.

First of all, when I configure log4cxx in the following way:

     log4cxx::PropertyConfigurator::configure(string("/usr"));

it fails silently. Is this the way it is supposed to behave? I would
have preffered it to say something similar to what it says when I point
it to a file that edoes not exist.

My second question is about the String class. In the examples I have
seen strings are constructed with _T(). Where is this function declared?
Where is String declared? Will it be OK for me to send strings to
log4cxx using std::string?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mattias