From becarios mx <becario...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Another question about %F:%L
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:02:11 GMT
Hello everybody !!

I was checking threads related with %F:%L problem but
I am confused about the solution.

I am reading the "Short introduction to log4cxx"
document bundled with log4cxx-0.9.7 and it suggests a
couple of examples (MyApp.c and MyApp2.c). The second
one uses a configuration file, and the document
exposes three examples for this configuration file.

Everything runs fine so far, but when I try the second
example with the third conf file (the one that uses
the %F:%L options), I do not get the output that is
supposed to I should get (according this document).

To be a little bit more clear, MyApp2.cpp does not use
any of the LOG4CXX_ macros, but it is supposed to have
an output like:

INFO [main] (MyApp2.cpp:31) - Entering application.
DEBUG [main] (Bar.h:16) - Doing it again!
 INFO [main] (MyApp2.cpp:34) - Exiting application.

when the last conf file suggested is used. Instead I
get:

 INFO [4048] (:-1) - Entering application.
DEBUG [4048] (:-1) - Did it again!
 INFO [4048] (:-1) - Exiting application.

Does anyone have any enlightment about this?

Thank you very much,
Elsa.