From "Barak Simon" <barak.si...@db.com>
Subject Adding Process ID + GID
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 09:45:30 GMT
Hi,

1. Could someone please advice me as to what's the best way to add a flag to PatternLayout?
I need to support Process ID (or is that already supported?), but wish it to be runtime configurable
like any other layout flag.

2. I also wish to support a global identifier per logging message - what would be the best
way to implement that within/on-top-of log4cxx?

Many thanks,
Barak
Barak Simon
GED IT Core Platform