From "Barak Simon" <barak.si...@db.com>
Subject Re: Building under Windows with command-line
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:35:31 GMT

Thanks again.
I guess for some reason my environment variables setup is really weird.

________________________
Barak Simon
GED IT Core Platform
190 George St. Sydney, 2000
Phone +61 2 925 85070
Fax      +61 2 925 95050

                      carnold@houston.r

                      r.com                    To:       log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      18/08/2004 16:58         Subject:  Re: Building under Windows with command-line

                      Please respond to

                      log4cxx-user

On Aug 18, 2004, at 1:47 AM, Barak Simon wrote:

> Thanks! - seems to work fine for me.
>
> BTW - do you know (or anyone else) by any chance in which windows
> library the NT eventlogging methods are defined?
> I seem to have the WinBase.h header file with these methods
> signatures, but justifiably have linking problems when compiling
> the nteventlogappender since there is no library in SDK that seems to
> implement them...

advapi32.dll (see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/
base/openeventlog.asp).  All the methods that were introduced with
WinNT seemed to be put in there.

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.