From "Barak Simon" <barak.si...@db.com>
Subject Building under Windows with command-line
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:15:09 GMT
Hi,

Is there a simple way to build the log4cxx for Windows .NET 2003 using its (free) command-line
compiler?
It may take some time until I can get an IDE license, so if there is, it would be most helpful.
(also, if (instead) someone can send me a binary dll version for Windows XP, built under .NET
2003 that could also be a temporary solution for me)

Cheers,
Barak

Barak Simon
GED IT Core Platform