From Danny Pike <da...@pirinsoft.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone written a Win32 OutputDebugString appender?
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:04:08 GMT
OK, I'm sure all of that is fine. Les wrote one for log4cplus and I changed
the file when we moved over to log4cxx. He asked me to submit it for him
because he's so busy at the moment.

The amount of "clever" code in there is almost zero, so I don't care what
is done or how it is altered, I just the need the facility in order to be
able to use log4cxx at all! OutputDebugString is a key feature for us. :)

DP