From Sven A.Schmidt <...@abstracture.de>
Subject Re: SIGSEGV on log4cxx initialisation
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:52:19 GMT
When I reported this problem a few days ago ("Re: Building on Mac OS/X
10.3") I thought this was a platform specific problem... This doesn't
seem to be the case after all. Even the included example "delayedloop"
relies on static initialization (like in your "fred") and crashes right
away.

IMHO, fiddling with different initialization in the user code is fixing
the problem at the wrong end... If "getLogger" must not be called
without prior "configure", it should either check for itself if
"configure" needs to be run.

Cheers,
Sven