From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: Subscribing the list at Gmane.org (Usenet gateway) ?
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:14:27 GMT

Anyone can subscribe to an open mailing list. Log4*-user and dev lists are
open. As such, anyone can subscribe freely.

a subscriber. It is left to the sub-project to choose the access control
model as it sees fit. (In other words, I don't think the model should be
imposed by the PMC.)

Does this help?

--
Ceki Gülcü