From Mattias Brändström <thebra...@brasse.org>
Subject Re: The logging macros
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:10:04 GMT
Hello!

(For some reason I have messed up my inbox. This messages is intended to
be a reply to Alex message)

The reason I was asking about the macros was that I am a little
concerned about the performance impact of making the logging calls all
the time. I sometimes want to sprinkle my code with debug messages and
leave them there. If I can recompile with LOG_DEBUG types macros
disabled I won't have to worry about those debug messages stealing
resources from the rest of the application. Should I worry about this if
I am using log4cxx?

:.:: mattias