From Steve Pole <codeb...@web.de>
Subject Access Violation with MSVC 6/Win 2000
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:05:13 GMT
Hi all,

I just started using log4cxx and I run into the following problem:

Whenever I shut down my Win32/Qt application, I get an access violation in the logger:~logger

destructor. I don't really understand yet how the log4cxx internals work, that's why I can't
figure
out what's actually going wrong, but the problem occurs reproducibly every time at the same

location, no matter if I use the debug, release or unicode d/r log4cxx dll.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to reproduce the problem with the trivial sample, although I have
the
suspicion that it has something to do with the different symbols defined (like _CONSOLE or
_WINDOWS,
etc.), but that's a wild guess.

Does anyone have an idea how to tackle that problem ? I'm pretty much grasping at straws here...

Thanks for anything,

Regards from Cape Town, South Africa,

CU S>