From Michaël CATANZARITI <mca...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using XMLSocketAppender 'locationinfo' option.
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 23:52:50 GMT
the method and class fields cannot be easily filled in C++ because there are no compilator
builtin macros like __FILE__ or __LINE__
Nevertheless, Chainsaw need to find the tags method and class in the incoming XML stream even
if those tags are empty.
Before my fix, theses tags were not present in the log4cxx XMLLayout/XMLSocketAppender and
Chainsaw throwed exceptions.
Now these tags are present but empty. It's just to mislead Chainsaw.

Michaël

--
Michaël CATANZARITI
log4cxx project manager