From Michaël CATANZARITI <mca...@apache.org>
Subject Re: linking against static library of log4cxx
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 04:42:01 GMT
Hi,

Indeed, you cann add a "magic" to link command in order to precise that all symbols of the
log4cxx library must be imported in your sample :

g++ -o sample sample.cpp -Wl,--whole-archive,-llog4cxx,--no-whole-archive -llibxml2

this trick is specific to the static lib. If you compile the log4cxx dynamic library (using
Jwahar Bammi trick, I have no other solution for the moment), all symbols are automatically
loaded at runtime.

Regards,

--
Michaël CATANZARITI