From Maarten Boekhold <boekh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: linking against static library of log4cxx
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:41:58 GMT

--- Michael CATANZARITI <mcatan@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does it work, if you use the dunamic log4cxx library (liblog4cxx.so) under
> cygwin ?

I assume it would, but I haven't tested this. I have no need for a dynamic
version of the library. I plan to use log4cxx for a program that needs to be
installed on a server where I am not allowed to install any shared libraries. I
use cygwin as my development platform so I can work from home...

I'll see if I can test this. Btw: the example programs shipping with log4cxx
(CVS of aug 02) also don't work. Same error messages.

Maarten