From Michael CATANZARITI <mca...@free.fr>
Subject Re: linking against static library of log4cxx
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:54:55 GMT
Hello Maarten,

You should search for "Solaris" in the log4cxx-user mailing list archive.
I think there are different problems with the log4cxx static version : Somme
static variables of log4cxx (concerning levels) are not initialized before the
main function is invoked. It may cause severe problems. These problems are not
yet fixed (we have not found a simple solution for the moment)

Michaël