From Fabijan...@nucorsteel.com
Subject DailyRollingfileAppender / Chainsaw
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:25:48 GMT

I have a few questions:

1) Is it possible to make DailyRollingFileAppender delete files older than
n days (hours, mins,...)? I was looking for something like that in the code
but was not able to find anything. If it currently is not possible, I'd
like to implement it myself but I need a little bit of guidance as to where
exactly to put the option (FileAppender ?)

2) is there any work being done on communication with Chainsaw ?

3) Is there a possibility of having conversion character(s) for uptime
other than milliseconds ?

Any helpful feedback appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex