From "Tom Quarendon" <t...@teamwpc.co.uk>
Subject Trouble building on cygwin
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 09:12:20 GMT
I'm having trouble building log4cxx-0.9.7 on windows using cygwin.
I can run ./autogen.sh, but when I run ./configure, I get an error as
follows:

./ltconfig: Can't open ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool tag configuration failed

I can build log4cxx successfully on linux, so I'm guessing its something
wrong with my cygwin environment.

Anyone got log4cxx-0.9.7 running on cygwin and can give me some pointers?
Otherwise anyone know where I can get a preconfigured/precompiled version ?

Many thanks.
---