From Danny Pike <da...@pirinsoft.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone written a Win32 OutputDebugString appender?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:29:09 GMT
Michael,

I have the code now and it appears to work OK. Can you tell me how to=20
contribute it? I have joined the developer's list (but am continuing the=20
conversation here to preserve the thread) but the web site only talks about
=

posting discussions and checking modules out.

Apologies if it is "common" knowledge but I am a newbie at SourceForge (not
=

at C++/CVS!) and I can't see anything that explains how you would expect me
=

to contribute. Do I just email the files to someone?

Thanks,

DP

--On 28 June 2004 22:30 +0200 Micha=EBl CATANZARITI <mcatan@apache.org> =