From Picaso <pic...@roltaus.com>
Subject SMTP Appender for VC++
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:21:53 GMT
I will really appreciate if someone can give me more details about acheiving
smtp appender. I followed the earlier threads and downloaded libsmtp.h (i
coudn't find libsmtp.lib/dll), glib.h/dll and other dependencies. Finally
after giving all the header files, i get the error:
smtpappender.cpp
D:\log4cxx-0.9.7\src\smtpappender.cpp(138) : error C2664:
'libsmtp_add_recipient' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'unsigned short *'
to 'char *'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires
reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
D:\log4cxx-0.9.7\src\smtpappender.cpp(339) : error C2065: '_dst' :
undeclared identifier

And i m sure that even after this gets compiled, it's going to give me many
linking errors since the dependent libraries are a chain of them and i might
be missing some.
Is there any source where i get libsmtp.h/libsmtp.dll specifically for
windows?
Thanks in advance
Picaso