From drkm <darkman_s...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Subscribing the list at Gmane.org (Usenet gateway) ?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:30:45 GMT
  Hi

  I read this list from a few time.  But I think emails are less
adapted than Usenet to discuss.  Do you know Gmane.org ?  It acts like
a gateway between ML and Usenet.  So after subscribing, we can read and
post from/to the news server, transparently.

  I think this is entirely free.  A lot of free software-related ML are
mirrored there.  Like log4j and log4net.  Can you consider subscribe
the list ?  There is a subscribing form there :

    <URL:http://gmane.org/subscribe.php>

and infos about other log4* ML at Gmane there :

    <URL:http://gmane.org/find.php?list=log4>

(ahem, please don't make the user list read-only, as the log4net user
list; why they made that ?).

  If you want, I can do it, but I didn't want to subscribe the list
without asking you before.

  Regards,

--drkm, en recherche d'un stage :
http://www.fgeorges.org/ipl/stage.html

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer
instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com