From "Jwahar Bammi" <ba...@memento-inc.com>
Subject RE: Trouble building on cygwin
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:01:37 GMT
I have been building log4cxx using cygwin for the past 2 releases. Usually,
people run into the line endings issue. When you check out for cvs, of
unzip, make sure you are getting unix line endings (lf only not crlf).

Cheers,
Jwahar Bammi
Memento, Inc.
bammi@memento-inc.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Quarendon [mailto:tomq@teamwpc.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 5:12 AM
To: log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: Trouble building on cygwin

I'm having trouble building log4cxx-0.9.7 on windows using cygwin.
I can run ./autogen.sh, but when I run ./configure, I get an error as
follows:

./ltconfig: Can't open ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool tag configuration failed

I can build log4cxx successfully on linux, so I'm guessing its something
wrong with my cygwin environment.

Anyone got log4cxx-0.9.7 running on cygwin and can give me some pointers?
Otherwise anyone know where I can get a preconfigured/precompiled version ?

Many thanks.
---