From Michael CATANZARITI <mca...@free.fr>
Subject Re: You have tried to set a null level to root(2)
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:56:35 GMT
Hi Barak,

In fact for the moment, we don't have a real issue for the problem.
It's difficult because there are several aspects (it seems we have to find a
different solution for each static variable)
Christophe de Vienne seems to have some ideas.
If someone else has some suggestions, please send mails to log4cxx-dev lists.

Thank you,

Michael