From Michael CATANZARITI <mca...@free.fr>
Subject RE: Memory Leaks in Log4cxx
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:04:31 GMT
Hello,

That's right.

You don't have to call _CrtDumpMemoryLeaks directly. Indeed, you will cause the
dump to begin before all static class members are destroyed.

Just use the following line
_CrtSetDbgFlag(_CRTDBG_REPORT_FLAG|_CRTDBG_LEAK_CHECK_DF);

with the flag _CRTDBG_REPORT_FLAG, CRT automatically calls  _CrtDumpMemoryLeaks
after all global variables have been destroyed.

Michaƫl

Selon FabijanicA@nucorsteel.com: