From Edgar_Carr...@swissre.com
Subject Edgar Carrera/SwissRe is out of the office.
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:02:47 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  06/28/2004 and will not return until
07/02/2004.

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender